Terms of Service
1. Users must be at least Thirteen (13) years of age to access the site. All minors must have parental permission to access to the site and play.
2. Game currency, events, items, adoptables, and other articles present in the game do not represent real items or situations and are only for use within the game. Althought users may use real money to unlock content. No one is obligated to buy the content.
3. Enchanted Soul is under no obligation to continue or alter its services or to provide compensation to users for downtime or lost in-game accounts, items, or currency. Users create and access accounts and services at their own risk.
4. Users may have account privileges and features revoked at any time for inappropriate behavior including but not limited to plagiarism, exploitation of errors or bugs, unapproved use of programs for advancement within the game, and inappropriate use of words, images, or other content. Enchanted Soul reserves the right to restrict or deny any account or account feature for any user for any reason at any time. Users accept full responsibility for and liability of any and all content they choose to display.
5. Do Not Try To Share Personal Information. Please do not try to share with anyone your personally identifiable information such as your physical address, school name, last name, photographs of yourself, or telephone number. Likewise, do not ask for any such information from other users. If you think anything is suspicious, make sure to report it.
7. Respect Other People's Creative Material. We respect the creative material/intellectual property of others, and we ask our players to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at out discretion, terminate the accounts of players who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
8. Do Not Share Your Account. You shall not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else other than you personally to access or use your account, other than your parent(s) or guardian(s) who have rights to access and manage your account if you are a minor. You will be held responsible for any activity that occurs on an account registered to you.
9. All site software, design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, programs, routines, objects, files data, characters/avatars (including all attributes comprising or associated with any player account such as virtual currency, trophies, virtual pets, game statistics, and virtual items), player and pet names, games or other copyrightable elements, and the selection and arrangements thereof, and trademarks, service marks and trade names (the "Material") are the property of LUC1G07CH1 and/or their subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws.